Solid Braid Rope
Solid Braid Ropes
- General Purpose Nylon Rope
- Stronge for those tough projects.
- Recommended for industrial packaging and bundling.
- Long working life
- Unaffected by mildew and rot
- Other lengths available upon request
- Contact us for info on different sizes
Solid braid ropes are constructed of various bundles of fiber interlocked together in a circular braiding pattern. Nylon is resistant to abrasion, chemicals, and marine organisms, and is among the strongest of rope fibers. This smooth, round, firm braid holds its shape well under pressure and load. It stays flexible and knots easily even after prolonged use. Use with blocks, pulleys and winches. Also for anchor, mooring and docklines, home, camping and miscellaneous industrial use.